QUASAR srl produces screen printing inks, digital toys and high quality chemicals. Quasar srl is an ink factory supported by a large internal laboratory specialized both in study and in production of inks with the lowest harmfulness possible and low environmental impact. The formulations are continually updated to the lowest possible hazard standards. Quasar inks are declared free of heavy metals, NVP, NMP, Isophorone, phthalates, formaldehyde, naphthalene content <0.9% or aromatic-free, in compliance with the latest European standards (Reach, CLP, Candidate List) on safety in the environment of work (Law 81/2008) and in the toy market (EN71). The choice of using non-hazardous inks allows the printer to comply with the law on safety in the workplace, facilitates the disposal of waste, reduces health checks, emissions into the atmosphere and the load of fire. The philosophy of QUASAR srl is producing inks with the lowest possible danger limit. Our inks retain the same characteristics of sealing, strength and coverage of the most dangerous inks on the market. Our technicians offer in-depth serigraphic technical advice to customers who print in high definition, high-level four-color printing and also to companies that require complex and higher quality prints. QUASAR laboratory, owning a database based on thousands of tests carried out over years on difficult or refractory media, can recommend not only the most compatible ink but also the most suitable printing process.
Quasar srl offers high-level consulting for four-color printing and special colors. Quasar srl provide a service formulation of Sample Color for the reproduction of each color, according to the Spectrophotometric method.
All components of the inks in production are in compliance with the REACH regulation (CE) n. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances and related updates and summaries. QUASAR srl inks comply with ISO EN 71/9 regarding the presence of dangerous solvents and, according to the series and legal conditions, EN 71 / 3-2013.
QUASAR srl inks do not contain the following substances subject to registration:
- persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic substances (PBT) or very persistent and very bioaccumulative substances (vPvB) in accordance with Annex XIII Reach;
- substances included in the list subject to authorization, defined in accordance with Article 59;
- substances that exceed EEC limits at the workplace;
- substances subject to restrictions on manufacture, placing on the market and use of substances and preparations as defined in Annex XVII.
- SVHC substances (Substances of Very High Concern) listed in the CANDIDATE LIST of substances of very high concern for Authorization, published in accordance with the Article 59 of the REACH Regulation.
The precise choice of avoiding harmful or toxic components allows QUASAR srl inks to be used safely in the workplace, extending intervals of legal visits.